Using Pavillions on 1770 as your base for the picturesque seaside town of Agnes Water and the town of 1770 provides an unspoiled and secluded destination surrounded by idyllic scenery, magnificent coastline, national parks and Australian history.
Whether you want an active adventure, the opportunity to explore the local history of Captain Cooks Landing Place in the town of Seventeen Seventy, or simply a chance to unwind, Pavillions on 1770 have everything you need close by. Being situated midway between Agnes Water and the town of 1770, Pavillions on 1770 gives you access to the best of everything.
- Explore the coastline or just take a relaxing walk along the beautiful beach
- Indulge in the quiet charms of Agnes Water and 1770 town
- Have a sunset picnic on any secluded part of the beach
- Hike or drive through pristine rain forests in the two nearby National Parks
- Try a variety of water sports
- Surf Queenslands most northern and warmest surf beach
- Snorkel and dive the Southern Great Barrier Reef and Lady Musgrave Island
- Fish the fantastic estuaries and beaches or take an offshore charter
- Take a full day or sunset tour on the LARC
- Swim in the lap pool or heated plunge pool or relax in the heated spa.
- Chill out by the pool or have a BBQ by the pool or on your balcony
- Relax with a massage in your apartment
- Take a scooter tour of the town
- Play a round of golf
- Celebrate a special occasion
- Have a pamper session and unwind